General manger Darren Wilkinson is proud to announce the manufacture and supply of 77 M-Tech XL marina service pedestals to the prestigious Blairgowie Yacht Squadron.
The XL range of pedestals were supplied with outlets ranging from 15 amp single phase to 63 amp three phase, water services and the new alu panel range of high gloss finish finished off with LED illumination.
The order coincides with current works being carried out by the squadron including;
- 110 additional wet berths and upgrade of 35 visitor marina berths supplied and installed by Bellingham marine.
- Extension of the existing wave wall to the west.
- Removal of the existing wave attenuator (which is ineffective).
- Replacement of the existing slipway, winch house & gantry crane with travel lift infrastructure.
- A new hard standing area for boats.
M-Tech also supplied 20 bespoke Fire Stations, manufactured using marine grade aluminum; epoxy and powder coated flame red, complete with integral audible/visual alarm systems. The industrial clear Perspex fire station doors, where then etched with the M-Tech logo, giving an unrivalled finish to a high end piece of pontoon furniture.